Women’s Watches and Bracelets Trends
Unless you live under a rock, you’rre probably aware of the accessories trend of layering oversized watches and bracelets (as pictured below). The look has been persistent on street style blogs, runways and fashion magazine alike. Women are stacking their wrists with mismatched materials, finishes, colors, band widths, etc. The look can be overdone VERY quickly, so ladies be cautious about the other accessories (ie. rings, necklaces and earrings) you wear with the stacked wrist look.
At the center of the stacked wrist is, of course the watch. The latest trend in watches for women has a definite masculine vibe. The most popular watches have big watch faces with simple masculine bands in metal, leather, or plastic. There are also large faced watches adorned with stones to create a more feminine feel. A newer material hitting the watch trend is ceramic. Ladies Swatch watches and Fossil watches now come in ceramic finishes. For a more causal look, opt for a plastic watch. Plastic watches are inexpensive and come in a variety of colors so you can coordinate them with your summer attire.
- Jewelry Looks For Summer 2012
- Red Hot Tips on Wearing the Season’s Hottest Color
- Awakening Our Soles & Making the World a Better Place One Step at a Time
- Off the Cuff: Rules of the Wrist
- cari borja/clothesmaker Exhibition at Lireille Gallery
- Plus Sized Dresses for Summer
- Cover Your Eyes With Ray-Ban Sunglasses
- 3 Makeup Trends for Summer 2011
- 3 Swimwear Trends for Summer 2011
- Proenza Schouler Spring 2011 Jewelry