All I want for Christmas
Who says you have to be in elementary school to make a Christmas List? In my experience, I’ve found that shopping for adults is much harder than shopping for kids, and a list would’ve saved me time and energy.
With Christmas less than a month away, I figured I would make a list and share with you a few items that I have been lusting over this Holiday season – and have made it to the top of my Wish List.
1. Essie Matte About You – this is the perfect top coat for mattifying any glossy nail colors
2. LouLou Bijoux bracelet – dainty and adorable – the apple is engraved in French (it says ‘Bite Me!’)
3. Rag & Bone beanie – perfect winter beanie – the pom pom adds a little character and a touch of femininity
4. Madewell Transport tote – this is a great everyday bag – it’s not as casual as a canvas tote but serves the same purpose
5. Hilary Williams artwork – such a great gift – a piece of cool, local art
6. Tocca scented candles – love all of the scents by Tocca – perfect for every room in the house
7. Pendleton Portland Collection blanket – not only is this blanket cozy – it’ll look great draped over a sofa
8. UGG moccasins – perfect for lounging around the house (or maybe even running to the store)
What’s on your Wish List this Holiday season?