Happy New Year!
I hope everyone had a lovely new year’s celebration last night. I had a great time playing games and drinking champagne at Amy and Robert’s apt.
The new year is a great opportunity to take heed of what I did in 2010 and what I can do differently in 2011. I really enjoyed 2010, and got many things accomplished during the year. Some highlights of 2010 are:
- I moved to a better part of SOMA
- I found Guest Bloggers to write for Style Bust
- I got a new day job at worldmarket.com
- I learned to make wiser clothing purchases
- I got engaged
- I became President of the FIDM Alumni Association in SF
I already know 2011 is going to get crazy, but I’ve made a list of the things I hope to tackle, or at least think about a bit more than I have in years past. I thought I’d share my list with you.
Share your plans for 2011 with us!