Summer is in full-swing and so is the fashion here in San Francisco, and I’m loving what I’ve seen so far! The great thing about SF fashion is that it differs from neighborhood to neighborhood. You’ll have the Dolores Park goers wearing cut-offs and a band t-shirt and then you’ll have the Hayes Valley shoppers wearing summer dresses paired with boat shoes. Both very cute and fitting to their neighborhoods.
But what I’ve gathered so far, is that the overall look this summer is minimal and feminine. Personally, I love it! The looks are clean and very refreshing.
A few things that I’m obsessing over for this summer:
1. Beach hair and flare leg denim (TEXTILE – another great line from the Olsen twins)
2. Karen Walker sunnies (so many styles – I’ll have one of each)
4. SuperGoop sunscreen (I heard this stuff is great, just wish I would’ve had it before last weekend – I have a gnarly sunburn)
5. Flat ankle strap sandals (great color for summer)
6. Tocca Perfume (tons of great scents, Stella is my favorite)
This entry was posted by Style Bust on July 5, 2011 at 6:00 am, and is filed under New Styles in Fashion. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.Both comments and pings are currently closed.