“PAINT IT RED” – Lips for Fall 2010
Makeup is a bit of a balancing act. It requires symmetry. It also requires knowing what looks good on you. To a large degree “Fashion trends dictate the Beauty trends.” This fall season we are seeing FULL POUTS. Matte lips are “in” and the BIGGER the better so if you need to rely on that LIP infusion wand, go head — pull it out!
If you’re shopping for a new plumper, try out LIPfusion by FUSION BEAUTY; boy is this baby packed with a punch for your lips! Your lips will be perfectly plump for well over 24 hours – the company promises plump lips for up to 48 hours, but I’d rather under promise and over deliver…;-). Lipfusion comes in a clear formula as well as a variety of shades, like the ones shown below.
The texture of your LIPSTICKS & LIP STAINS also matter. For Fall 2010, MATTE is the chosen one and RED is its’ partner.
“Everyone can wear red so throw that out of your head”, the trick is…knowing what tone of red works for your complexion.
Here are my Top Six Red Lipsticks to try this fall!
- Bourjois So Rouge Lipstick in Trendy Rouge
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Cha Cha Cherry
- Chanel Rouge Hydrabase Lipstick in Allure Extrait de Gloss
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Lipstick in Stay Starlet
- Nars Lipstick in First Bite
- Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipcolor in Cool Watermelon
Let me know if you have other fall favorites for lips!