Pop Culture Gifts For Her
Wives or girlfriends, sisters or moms, what do you get the special ladies in your life? Whether she’s a fan of classic films or modern shows, follow this guide for special pop culture gifts for every gal on your holiday shopping list featuring 16 hit items, from hit DVDs and cozy slippers to baby bibs and some bling, too! Each gift is priced at $50 or less, so find some fun gifts for yourself, too! We won’t tell.
- Shark Week 25th Anniversary DVD ($14.95 Discovery Store).
- Girls: The Complete First Season Blu-ray ($49.99 HBO Store)
- Life DVD ($24.99 Discovery Store)
- Auntie Mame ($10.99 TCM Shop)
- TCM Greatest Films: Romantic Comedies DVD ($19.99 TCM Shop)
- Glee: The Music, Season Two Volume 6 CD ($13.98 Fox Shop)
- Gemma’s Gold Hoops ($24.95 FX Shop)
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Trucker Hat ($19.95 Discovery Store)
- The Big Bang Theory Women’s Soft Kitty Slippers ($36.95 CBS Store)
- Wincraft Brooklyn Nets Mesh Baby Bib ($9.99 Brooklyn Nets Store)
- Hello Brooklyn Shirt ($27.95 Brooklyn Nets Store)
- Parenthood Season 3 DVD ($39.98 NBC Universal Store)
- Babycakes Cupcake Maker ($29.99 Discovery Store)
- Talking Ted ($49 NBC Universal Store)
- Community Holiday Set ($50 NBC Universal Store)
- Finding Bigfoot Socks ($14.95 Discovery Store) Does she believe?
Give these pop culture gifts that vary from the sublime to the silly for all the gals in your life. Everyone’s talking about Lena Dunham’s Girls, audacious 20 year-olds just going through life’s triumphs and humiliations. As for a younger diva and latest trending persona, here comes Honey Boo Boo, so “You Betta Redneckognize” this precocious six year old. For a different taste of the cute factor with a twist, get her Talking Ted! Granted, like Boo Boo, there’s no telling what he will say! If Ted is still too cute for her, and sharks are more her thing don’t miss the 25th Anniversary DVD of Shark Week! It will keep her on her toes. Speaking of feet, warm hers with none other than the Big Foot Socks. No, you’re not saying her feet are big! She’s a believer in the sasquatch after all! And don’t forget to warm her heart with the classics. No film collection is complete without Auntie Mame. If nothing else, Mame teaches us that life is a banquet. And Life the DVD shows us the remarkable survival of plants and animals like you’ve never seen it before. Oprah narrated and approved, it, too, will be one of her favorite things.