Shopping list for Spring
Having enjoyed a little sunshine over the weekend, I’m feeling quite inspired to lighten-up my look and dive into some of my favorite Springtime colors and styles.
1. Add a twist to your basic earrings with these faceted studs from Wolf & Badger.
2. Pair slim leg denim in a dusty hue with a classic v-neck for a casual look. Or wear with a silk blouse and heels for a dressed up evening look.
3. Try a lipstain in a berry color this Spring like Tarte Lipsurgence – berry hues look great on all skin types.
4. Nothing says Spring more than a great pair of sunglasses. Round shades in a pale color are the perfect accessory for Spring.
5. Zara’s leather shopper – a great bag for those lazy days at the park but chic enough to carry to the office.
6. Falling in Love Summer – the perfect scent to get you ready for those warmer days.
7. Classic gold jewelry creates a minimal but on-trend look, especially when paired with pastels.
8. Lace-up ankle boots in muted leather are very versatile for Spring. Pair with pastel skinny denim or a floral frock.
This entry was posted by Style Bust on April 10, 2012 at 6:00 am, and is filed under New Styles in Fashion. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.Both comments and pings are currently closed.