10 eCommerce Stores I Shop Most Often
Day One of the 30 Day Lifestyle Blogging Challenge is about the eCom stores I shop regularly. For the record, I try a ton of new eCom stores all the time. I do AT LEAST 80% of my shopping online – I buy just about everything this way, aside from groceries.
Here are the 10 places I spend most of my money:
Why I love these stores:
- J.Crew always has great seasonal staples in awesome colors.
- Urban Outfitters inventory team buys everything in EXCESS – so nearly everything that comes through this store gets heavily discounted. I ONLY look at their sale section.
- Amazon is an obvious one. I just found out that they sell my favorite moisturizer.
- ideeli is the best flash sale site around.
- Running Warehouse ships everything 2-day, and has great deals on everything for working out; not just running.
- RueLaLa is the second best flash sale site around.
- Beauty.com is the best place to buy everything for your skin. They share a shopping cart with Drugstore.com allowing you to really fill the cart!
- Madewell is a great store for trendy pieces. But if I buy too much there I’ll look just like Kristyn (Madewell is her obsession).
- ASOS has the best product pages ever, it’s hard not to buy everything they sell!
- Sephora is my favorite place to replenish makeup and perfumes.