All I want for Christmas
Who says you have to be in elementary school to make a Christmas List? In my experience, I’ve found that shopping for adults is much harder than shopping for kids, and a list would’ve saved me time and energy.
With Christmas less than a month away, I figured I would make a list and share with you a few items that I have been lusting over this Holiday season – and have made it to the top of my Wish List.
1. Essie Matte About You – this is the perfect top coat for mattifying any glossy nail colors
2. LouLou Bijoux bracelet – dainty and adorable – the apple is engraved in French (it says ‘Bite Me!’)
3. Rag & Bone beanie – perfect winter beanie – the pom pom adds a little character and a touch of femininity
4. Madewell Transport tote – this is a great everyday bag – it’s not as casual as a canvas tote but serves the same purpose
5. Hilary Williams artwork – such a great gift – a piece of cool, local art
6. Tocca scented candles – love all of the scents by Tocca – perfect for every room in the house
7. Pendleton Portland Collection blanket – not only is this blanket cozy – it’ll look great draped over a sofa
8. UGG moccasins – perfect for lounging around the house (or maybe even running to the store)
What’s on your Wish List this Holiday season?
This entry was posted by Style Bust on November 29, 2011 at 6:00 am, and is filed under New Styles in Fashion. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.Both comments and pings are currently closed.