Focusing on Fall
For me, Fall is the best time of year – I love the unpredictable weather, the early sunsets, and of course Fall fashion!
Cooler temperatures and shorter days are a sign that it’s time to start putting together some cold weather ensembles.
Here are some of the pieces that I hope to get my hands on this Fall:
1. Talk about cozy. This Bodkin sweater will look great paired with flare leg denim this Fall.
2. During the sunless months – the LORAC luminizer adds the right amount sheen.
3. Gotta love a knitted midi length dress for Fall – perfect for a windy San Francisco day.
4. I love the liquid-look of this Iosselliani bracelet. Adds just the right amount of bling without looking over-the-top.
5. Trouser pants are back in a big way. I love the look of these cropped high-waisted trousers (I’ll be wearing mine with a full-length top though).
6. My closet is definitely lacking a good button down shirt. Although this top is simple, the unexpected sheerness at the shoulders adds just the right amount of edge.
7. This Funktional jacket is my dream jacket! I absolutely love the shawl collar, the camel color and the slouchiness of the jacket.
8. Probably won’t need these sunglasses much this Fall, but I love the shape and I’m a sucker for tortoise shell.
9. This is a great small briefcase bag – I like having a handle (for me, clutches can sometimes be a nuisance).
10. These Jenni Kayne flats are really all I need for Fall. The shape is amazing – and they look perfect with a cigarette jean.