Posts tagged wine glasses
As the days get shorter and nights get colder I become more interested in staying indoors during my free time. I know I’m not alone on this, so why not give your friends and girlfriends presents that make them enjoy hibernation a little more? These luxury items are things us girls feel guilty buying for ourselves – therefore they make fabulous gifts!
- New wine glasses are on everyone’s wish list. Get your girls Braided Pewter Stemware by Patrick Meyer $68.00. They will hold onto these non-traditional, artistic glasses for many holidays to come. The braided wine glasses are what I call ‘show stoppers’.
- If you have a friend who watches a ton of TV and movies at home the Camp Blanket Booty Buddy $78.00is an ideal gift for them. This poncho/blanket puts the slanket and snuggie to shame!
- If the home decor junkie is on your gift list, give them colored Chroma Candlestick holders $28. The colors and lacquer finish SCREAM 2011 home decor and fashion trends. This home decor junkie will really appreciate your understanding of color palettes.
- Do you have friends who love hard liquor? Class up these trashy friends with a Decanter and Shot Glasses Set $27.99. This set is simple and timeless.
- Um Leather Pillows $75-$179…these are to die for. I don’t think these will bring anyone comfort, but they will bring people joy because of their beauty and originality. This is a super safe gift bet in my opinion (unless your friend is a strict vegan).
- Your artistic and nature loving friends will appreciate some wall art like Natural by Dibec $25.00. Newsflash, Urban Outfitters collaborated with Society6 Artists to create a Print Shop. The pieces here are amazing and affordable.
GoVinoWine.com make unbreakable, recyclable wine glasses ($3 each). The glasses are made of a polymer composition (aka plastics), which sounds cheap but the producers claim it flatters your drink the way crystal does. Plus you can be green and recycle these glasses when they lose their luster.