Top 10 Gifts From NBC Thursday Night Shows
If it weren’t for DVR, you would probably never see your friends or family who can’t get enough of NBC’s Thursday night comedy lineup. Whether it’s 30 Rock, The Office, Parks and Rec, or Community (in the mean time you can catch up on Season 3, and gear up for the glorious return in February. #delayedgratification), they’re hooked and are always trying to get you to tune in for the antics and brouhaha! If you’re hooked, too, then you know what it’s all about! This holiday, give them the toys, mugs, apparel, and or DVDs from their favorite shows. NBC’s Official Store has already taken out the guesswork and assembled a handy holiday gift guide for you, so go on! You might just find something for yourself, too!
1. 2013 The Office Day-to-Day Calendar They’ll never miss an appointment with this handy Office calendar. One of the funniest shows on TV, The Office continues to tear us all up. Share the hilarious moments and more featured in The Office’s 2013 Day-to-Day Calendar and you’ll be sure to land on Santa’s nice list.
2. The Office Dwight Schrute Bobblehead & Worlds Best Boss Mug Set Give them the gift of daily office entertainment to keep the doldrums at bay. What desk is complete without a big Dunder Mifflin mug that proclaims “World’s Best Boss”? Additionally, this set comes with the all-time best seller bobblehead of Dwight Schrute, Dundler Mifflin’s eccentric paper salesman, also known as the most dedicated (maybe too much?) employee and for that reason a favorite office prank target. Exclusive to the NBC Universal Store, these collectible items are a must!
3. The Office Ornament Set Give the gift of cheer and decorating fun with these collectible holiday ornaments from The Office. The set includes Schrute Buck Ornament celebrating America’s favorite funny money; Schrute Farms Beets Ornament: one of many Dwight’s pet projects –beet farming; Dunder MifflinThe Office Sign Ornament – paying homage to America’s favorite workplace.
4. 30 Rock TGS Zip hoodie Who’s the real funny writer for TGS? The lucky recipient of this 30 Rock TGS Zip Hoodie with the logo of TGS Staff on the lapel! If nothing else, your 30 Rock fan will thank you for this comfy cozy hoodie that distinguishes him/her as a devoted fan.
5. 30 Rock Season 5 Give the gift of laughter! Liz Lemon, Jack Donaghy,Tracy Jordan, and Jenna Maroney, will keep the laughs coming with the rest of the misfit crew who strive to create the “magic of television.” This season features video obituaries, cross-dressing love, page showdowns, Canadian births and other strange events in 22 blerg-worthy episodes.
6. Community Holiday Figurines – Set 1, Community Holiday Figurines come at a discounted price when you buy all three. Duncan, Teddy and Britta home make a great gift set for any mantle or desk decor!
7. Community Messenger Bag Treat the academic with a sense of humor on your list to this stylish Community messenger bag. Hip and smart looking, this bag will make any student the envy of all other students and Community fans. Go Human Beings!
8. Community 8 Bit T Shirt Community fans will love this 8 Bit T-Shirt featuring the Greendale Seven in video game form. Give them the gift of journeying to the Center of Hawthorne!
9. Parks and Recreation Li’l Sebastian Plush Everyone loves a plush stuffed animal at the holidays! For your Parks and Rec fanatic, give the as seen on Episode 9, of Season 4, Li’l Sebastian. Not to worry – he doesn’t have diabetes like the Real Thing!
10. Parks and Recreation Ron F***ing Swanson BBQ Sauce and Apron Ron Swanson chokes us up with his deadpan quips and zingers. It’s no wonder that the Parks and Rec personality who says things like “You had me at meat tornado” now has his own Ron F***ing Swanson BBQ Sauce and apron! Treat your meat loving Parks and Rec/Ron Swanson/BBQing friends to this savory zippy BBQ Sauce!
This entry was posted by Style Bust on November 9, 2012 at 9:42 am, and is filed under Selective Lifestyle Trends. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.Both comments and pings are currently closed.