Cosmetics Palettes: Smashbox, Sephora, Kat Von D
Maybe you might have noticed I write about all type of cosmetics, except for eyeshadows. There’s a very good reason for it, and it’s that I’m awful at putting on eye shadows. No matter how much I try or practice, it still seems like a 5-year-old did it. But recently I’ve seen several sets that are tempting me to keep on trying and master the art of applying eye shadow.
- 8 eye shadow colors ranging from neutrals to dark jewel tones.
- 4 cream eye liners in golden beige, warm brown, gunmetal gray and deep purple.
- 2 pencil eye liners in black and brown.
- 2 lip gloss in coral and nude champagne.
- 2 cheek shades in peachy pink and suntan beige
- Bonus: Photo Finish Lid Primer Packet
I bought Sephora Color Play – 5 in 1 II – Fashion Edition for my sister over the holidays and she loves it, then again, she knows what she’s doing. The cool thing about this one is not only the huge amount of cosmetics you get, but they are also portable. The set comes with an empty case so you can pick one of the sub-palettes and take it with you.
Stories for the five sub-palettes:
- Boho Bombshell: dark blues, warm taupes, warm golds
- Classics Never Die: brown smoky eyes
- Angelic Boudoir: nudes and sands, with a touch of bright blue and fuchsia
- Black Is The New Black: black smoky eyes
- A Nod To Mod: bright blues, greens, pink, purples
Each of the five sub-palettes includes:
- 10 eye-shadows
- 2 lip colors
- 1 blush
Of course when it comes to eye makeup, I yield the floor to the amazing Kat Von D.
“This is dedicated to those who are self-created, self-reliant, self made, and independent.” —Kat Von D
Unlike the other sets the Tattoo Chronicles Palette concentrates only on the eyes. This set is dedicated to make your eyes look like a rock-star, the set itself looks very cool and has a secret compartment with a double-ended rollerball fragrance sinner and saint.
This set contains:
- 1 pair False Eyelashes
- 12 Eye shadows in Tijuana, Taxidermy, Hollywood, Peanut, Redemption, Solitude, Heartkiller, Baudelaire, Monastary, Poe Blue, Nite Owl, Lemmy
- 3 High Voltage Primers in Skin, Stellar, Smoky
- 2 Double-Ended Saint/Sinner Roller-ball
This entry was posted by Style Bust on January 19, 2011 at 11:07 pm, and is filed under Latest Beauty Products. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.Both comments and pings are currently closed.