Nail Polish for Spring / Summer 2012
Here we are, yummy new colors ready for the season. The general trend is bright, neon colors, except for Orly which brings a very subtle pastel collection. Nothing glittery, but at least I spotted several darker colors for the goth girl in me!
- Wooden shoe like to know
- Thanks a wind-million
- Pedal faster Suzi!
- Kiss me on my tulips
- Gouda Gouda two shoes
- I don’t give a Rotterdam!
- Red light’s ahead…where?
- I have a herring problem
- A roll in the Hague
- Dutch ‘ya just love OPI?
- Did you ‘ear about Van Gogh?
Bohemian Brights Mini Nail Colour Set
- Let’s Hear It For the Free Spirit! (pink/orange shimmer)
- What Aura Gonna Wear? (bright pink)
- It’s Totally Karma (bright green)
- Neutral Beauty (camel)
- That’s What Fringe Is For (brown shimmer)
- Happy Earth Day To Me (olive)
- Prelude to a kiss
- Faint of heart
- Jealous much?
- You’re blushing
- Artficial sweetener
- Steel your heart
Neon and Nude Collection
- Notting Hill Gate (pink neon)
- Portobello (coral neon)
- Westbourne Grove (orange neon)
- Porchester Square (muted mushroom)
- Jermyn Street (perfect taupe)
- Cadogan Square (classic camel)