Jeffrey Campbell strides into Fall 2010
Luscious, polished, tan, and rugged. I’m talking about this years boot trends! Ladies, it’s time to stop fantasizing about Fall’s most sought after accessory and go get yourself a pair!
Over the years, Jeffrey Campbell has pretty much become a household name in footwear. JC has produced some of the trendiest and affordable shoes, worn by fashionista’s all over the globe!
Bloggers wearing Jeffrey Campbell-Late Afternoon, Lookbook.nu
My Top 10 favorite Jeffrey Campbell’s for Fall 2010!
1. Jeffrey Campbell Brisbane $192 (Need Supply)
2. Jeffrey Campbell Two-Tone Dippy Wedge $193 (Pixie Market)
3. Jeffrey Campbell Bjork $230 (Need Supply)
4. Jeffrey Campbell Sheman $175 (Need Supply)
5. Jeffrey Campbell Tick Cork Wedge $99.99 (Need Supply)
6. Jeffrey Campbell Lace-Up $198 (Urban Outfitters)
7. Jeffrey Campbell Wedge $128 (Urban Outfitters)
8. Jeffrey Campbell Roby Python $89.99 (Need Supply)
9. Jeffrey Campbell Christie $145 (Need Supply)
10. Jeffrey Campbell Ludlow $179 (Pixie Market)
Many shoes produced by Jeffrey Campbell (and other companies like, Aldo) tend to be a “re-created” version of higher-end labels. The architectural wooden heel of the JC Brisbane boot is similar to the Marni wedges seen on the Fall 2010 runway. And the JC Lace-Up boot resembles the Ann Demeulemeester boots (which cost about $1500) from last season.
If Jeffrey Campbell shoes are out of your price range…check out Forever21 or H&M…they tend to do a good knock-off!